- Students of the Wah Chin School in Rabaul waving flags
- Papua New Guinea - Rabaul
- Interpretive description
Note that where the romanisation used by the person during their lifetime is not known Chinese names are romanised into mandarin pinyin.
- 亞包支部華強學校學生團體照 Group photograph of students of Wah-Chin school in Rabaul
共三張，從左到右分別為：中國國民黨亞包支部華強學校旅行隊出發攝影，中國國民黨亞包支部華強學校全體攝影，Dec. 1925，中國國民黨亞包支部華強學校學生旗語練習攝影。 One of three photos from left to right: group photography of touring term of Wah-chin school; group photography of students of Wah-Chin school; photography of students of Wah-Chin school with flag demonstration
- Frame size (裱框) : 33×86cm. Black & white photograph.
- Located at Chinese Nationalist Party of Australasia (Sydney) Room B (09-RBB9001225).
Framed photographs from Room B; Chinese Nationalist Party of Australasia (Sydney). Details
- Reproduction rights owned by the Chinese Nationalist Party of Australasia (Sydney).