- North side of Cavenagh Street near Bennett Street intersection
- c. 1913 -
- Australia - Northern Territory - Darwin (Palmerston) - Cavenagh Street
- Interpretive description
Comparison with image 5 in A3, NT1915/2431 held by the National Australian Archives indicates this photograph was taken later than image 5. Caption on print suggests it was produced as a postcard.
- External Url
- Cavenagh Street Darwin - showing buildings on north
Cavenagh Street Darwin - showing buildings on north side of street, near Bennett Street intersection. Corner shop is Sun Hing Kee's, general store and tailoring shop. L-R: Myrtle and Charlie Huong On's laundry, Barney Chan's Cafe, Eastern Cafe, Selina Hassan (now Sasco House, 1995).
- catalogue record + digital image
- Caption written on print/negative: 'CAVENAGH ST. DARWIN'
- 08\08629, PH0116/0008
Jeffs collection, 0116; Northern Territory Library. Details
- New unidentified housing in Cavenagh St
- These photographs were taken from exactly the same position but at different times.