- Darwin streetscape
Single tree in the foreground. White gabled roofed house, stick fence, smaller slab style huts. Buildings believed to be Chinese occupied.
- c. 1870 - c. 1890
- Australia - Northern Territory - Darwin (Palmerston)
- External Url
- c. 1870
- catalogue record + digital image
- Photograph; 20.5 cm x 14.7 cm. Date is approximate.
- B 10097
Darwin Collection, 1860 - 1940; State Library of South Australia. Details
- Reproduction rights owned by the State Library of South Australia.
- Chinese and other shanties (Northern Territory)
- 1870 - 1890
Compactus collection; National Library of Australia - Picture collection. Details
- View of Darwin with two men
- The two photographs overlap.