- Young man and woman pose in festival costume
Photograph taken on an angle.
- c. 1923 - 1930s
- Australia - Northern Territory - Darwin (Palmerston)?
- External Url
- Chinese youths in costume - New Year's Day
Chinese youths in costume - New Year's Day, Darwin ?
- catalogue record + digital image
- 30\30296, PH0340/0048
Mrs A. Jarvis collection, 0340; Northern Territory Library. Details
- Dressed for Chinese New Year, Darwin
- Published photograph
Dimond, Glenys (ed.), Sweet and Sour: Experiences of Chinese Families in the Northern Territory, Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory, Darwin, 1996. Details
Original source described as Northern Territory Library PH0386/0186 Mrs A Jarvis Collection'.