- Little Bourke St, Victoria, Australia
A photograph of On Hie's premises in Little Bourke Street shows on the door of the business that the character for ‘On’ is the ‘an’ the character for 'peace'.
- Blake, Alison, 'Melbourne's Chinatown: The evolution of an inner ethnic quarter', BA (hons) Thesis, Department of Geography, University of Melbourne, 1975. Details
- Couchman, Sophie, 'Tong Yun Gai (Street of the Chinese): Investigating patterns of work and social life in Melbourne's Chinatown 1900-1920', MA thesis, School of Historical Studies, Monash University, 2001. Details
- Couchman, Sophie (compiler), Melbourne Chinatown Streets Database, 1900-1920, 2000. Also available at http://www.chaf.lib.latrobe.edu.au/chinatown.htm. Details
- Kong Meng's building at 210 Little Bourke Street
- c. 1934
- Australia - Victoria - Melbourne - Little Bourke Street
- Wedding photograph of Susie Coon Toe (Lew Boar) and Hon Louey and party
- Australia - Victoria - Melbourne?
Created: 20 July 2005, Last modified: 29 September 2008